Inaugurating the Deeksharamb at Sree Sankara College, Kalady Ernakulam on 19-08-2026

 

Deeksharambh at Sree Sankara College, Kalady 19-08-2026

Today, I was truly honoured to inaugurate the Deeksharambh Programme of the Department of Management Studies, Sree Sankara College, Kalady, Ernakulam. It was a wonderful opportunity to interact with a group of young and aspiring students who are beginning an important phase of their academic and professional journey.

Sree Sankara College is one of the oldest colleges in Kerala and is affiliated with Mahatma Gandhi University. Being part of the Deeksharambh programme at such a reputed institution was indeed a privilege. During my interaction with the students, I reflected on the relevance of being educated in the true sense and being adaptable to the changing demands of society and the world of work. I also discussed how the vision of the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 calls for an education system that promotes holistic development, critical thinking, creativity, skills, values, and the ability to adapt to emerging realities. The interaction with the young students was engaging and inspiring. Their aspirations and enthusiasm reminded me once again that education is not merely about acquiring qualifications; it is about developing the vision, competence, confidence, and adaptability required to contribute meaningfully to society.

I sincerely thank Dr. Sujith, Sri Ajay, Dr. Gopika, and the other faculty members of the Department of Management Studies, as well as Prof. Anilkumar, Principal of Sree Sankara College, for inviting me to be part of this significant occasion. I am grateful for the opportunity to share some thoughts with the young minds at the beginning of their academic journey.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog